Thursday, January 21, 2010

Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice/Vampire Diaries and LAUNDRY

That is my exciting Thursday night--but when I say I'm excited I'm not being sarcastic At all. My three favorite shows in One night- and some relaxing laundry to fold. And the best part of it all- I get to do it all by myself! That might sound harsh to some, but I get super excited for evening alone time. Jasper is sleeping, Drew is sleeping, Whitney (temporary room mate) is out so I get the downstairs alllll to myself :) I don't get very much alone time with a very active two year old running around all day. I love it, but I do need some time to myself from time to time. So an evening of my favorite shows and about 12 ( no joke) loads of laundry sounds pretty great to me.

Speaking of laundry- I was doing laundry today and while I was putting the clothes from the dryer onto our bed Jasper was still in the bathroom/laundry room. When I came back into the bathroom Jasper wasn't in there- I walked through the bathroom calling out his name. He start giggling, which is when I saw where he was. Sitting in the middle of our dryer. I had to coax him out of there. So now I need to make sure I always keep the dryer closed! Crazy two year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment