Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Game On Diet! Really works!!!

I did it- I lost 10 lbs!!! I just stepped on the scale for the first time in a few weeks and am SHOCKED!!!! I haven't lost that much weight in a short (or even long) period of time since I have birth to a 9 lb baby 2 and a half years ago! And the best part- I did it with no cardio, no working out except chasing a 2 year old around and some pilates a few times a week! 10 lbs in about 8 weeks may not seem like a big deal to anyone else- but since my prebaby weight is about 118-120 lbs and for two years I was stuck between 138 and 140 to be down to 126 seems like a MIRACLE to me!!! Now hopefully I can just keep it off!

***And I cheated a LOT on this diet, still had a mountain dew every day, still ate chocolate/candy at least once a day, etc. etc.


1 comment:

  1. Yay for you!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! This is the inspiration I need. Ok, so, stay tuned to my blog later on today when I will post my new blog carnival (or whatever those are) called "Weigh-in Wednesday". I need all the support I can get with 18lbs to lose...egads!

    ReplyDelete