Thursday, March 18, 2010

Finally over all the sickness

The last ten days have been MISERABLE. First I had some sort of flu and was throwing up every twenty minutes for 8 hrs (Somehow w/o managing to lose even one lb..thanks flu) and then starting the next day Jasper had diarreah(no clue how do spell that) EVERY DAY FOR A WEEK! Yep a week. After day two I called the doc and they said it was going around and just to make sure he is eating/drinking. I've called back twice since then and they informed me whatever is going around is lasting from 7 to ten days- and today on day number 8 Jasper woke me up to a SOLID POOP! Yay. Never thought I'd blog about how excited I was that he pooped, but after a week of runny, messy diapers we are back in business! And now it's time to get him back in his underwear because after a day of runny pooh in underwear he was back in diapers after a 3 month break. poor. dude.

On even more exciting news-- GAP SALE TODAAAAAY (and all weekend) and this mamma has 30% off and a paycheck to blow.

No comments:

Post a Comment