Saturday, January 23, 2010

Twice in One Day?!?!



More Pictures of my handsome man since the others worked so well.

Oh and our afternoon was Much better than the morning. We played and even cleaned the whole playroom! That was quite the accomplishment because it had been destroyed over the past few days.



So I think I mentioned (or maybe not) this diet my friends and I and Drew are on. It's been three weeks and we have all lost between 4.5- 10 lbs! Here's an example of what I eat now in a day since it's So fascinating.
Meal 1. Either a fruit smoothie or toast with laughing cow cheese and some fruit.
Meal 2. Usually a salad and a baked potato or a salad and a wrap/sandwhich. Lately I have been cheating with a Mountain Dew as well...this whole no pop thing wasn't working for me.
Meal 3. Crackers, cheese, some cashews and a banana
Meal 4. (Dinner) chicken and brown rice and veggies, or whole wheat pasta with a homemade sauce- delicious!
Meal 5. Crackers and cheese again.

ANd LOTS of water in between! And No excersize- besides chasing a toddler around and the occasional pilates class or DVD. So far seems do be doing a little- at least according to the scale but I can't tell at all. Also we are allowed one full day of cheating- mine was today and I had 4 Mountain Dews, Pizza, Mac and Cheese, Chocolate..and a whole bunch of other non- diet approved snacks, but it was oh so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment